EBSCO Business Source Premier is our largest journal database and the most well known. Business Source Premier contains a large multitude of sources including approximately:
- 2,400 Peer-reviewed academic journals
- 2,400 Market research reports
- 1,400 Country profiles
- 9,000 Case studies
The number of individual journals that we subscribe to within EBSCO is approximately 8,000. These include:
- Harvard Business Review
- California Management Review
- Academy of Management Review
- Mckinsey Quarterly
You should use this database because a large majority of the reading prescribed to you will originate within the journals contained in this database. In order to locate and download these readings, you will need to search the database!
What are the good points about this database?
- Very extensive collection of scholarly journals
- Harvard Business Review is available through EBSCO
- Country profiles are available to view and download
- Option to refine results by PDF Full Text
- Direct export to Refworks citation manager
What are the bad points?
- Not very user friendly – requires a certain level of understanding
- No option to refine results by Document Type
I don’t know where to start! Can the Library help?
Of course we can – answering your questions is a huge part of the Library service. You can ring or email us with any question. If you’d like a more formal training session, contact us and we’ll be happy to schedule a session with you.