The Library is committed to supporting our users' learning and development.
Toward this goal we have created a series of guides to help you become familiar with the basics of the resources that we offer. The following is an ever-expanding list of guides and training materials to help you with your studies and research. If you have questions regarding any aspect of these guides please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Database Information Guide
- Evaluating Articles Guide
- EBSCO Guide
- Finding articles from reading lists in EBSCO Guide
- ProQuest Guide
- Finding articles from reading lists in ProQuest Guide
Referencing and Writing Analysis
- Harvard Style of Referencing Guide
- Harvard Style of Referencing Online Presentation
- Proofreading Guide