The IMI campus is closed as per the government’s advice in response to Covid-19. Please refer to the latest news and updates on IMI activities relating to COVID-19.
March 25, 2020:
The following points relate specifically to library services:
- We are committed to supporting ongoing programmes and services in as best a capacity as possible although changing circumstances may dictate that some services are affected. The health and safety of staff takes priority
- Library staff will answer regular queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the library's online resources, i.e. journals databases, e-books, RefWorks, should remain unaffected by the closure
- Quick link to e-books
- Please do not come to the library or return books by any means while the campus is officially closed due to COVID-19
- We will not be able to provide any access to or circulation of print books. We will not be able to post books during the closure.
- Holds have been temporarily disabled. If you have an existing hold or you place a new hold on a print book it cannot be fulfilled during the closure
- Borrowers' current loans will be extended. Please ignore any automated due date or overdue reminder you may receive while the library is closed due to COVID-19
- If you are a programme participant and you have a specific query relating to your programme contact your programme co-ordinator.
- If you have any general questions relating to the activities of IMI please email: email@example.com
You can read the up-to-date national advice that applies in Ireland in relation to COVID-19 here:
Travel advisory notices issued by the Dept. of Foreign Affairs are available on its web page at DFA Travel Advice.