The IMI campus is closed due to Covid-19. You can read the latest news and updates on broader IMI activities relating to COVID-19 here.
July 14, 2020:
The following points relate specifically to library services:
- We are committed to supporting ongoing programmes and services in as best a capacity as possible although changing circumstances may dictate that some services are affected. The health and safety of staff and patrons must take priority.
- Plans for the resumption of print book circulation and other services are in place for September but remain contingent on the national approach to Covid-19 and decisions regarding health and safety on the IMI campus.
- Library staff will answer regular queries via email: email@example.com
- You can contact the library to arrange a one-to-one support clinic session via Microsoft Teams as an alternative to an in-person appointment
- Access to the library's online resources, i.e. journals databases, e-books, RefWorks, remain unaffected by the closure
- Quick link to e-books
- Please do not come to the library or return books in person while the campus is closed due to COVID-19.
- The due dates for all current borrowings have been extended. There is no expectation that borrowings need to be returned until we can resume regular circulation.
- We are currently not able to provide any access to print books nor can we issue or post books during the closure.
- Holds have been temporarily disabled. If you have an existing hold on a print book it cannot be fulfilled during the closure
- If you are a programme participant and you have a specific query relating to your programme contact your programme co-ordinator.
- If you have any general questions relating to the activities of IMI please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read the up-to-date national advice that applies in Ireland in relation to COVID-19 here: