The safety of library users and staff is the most important thing to the resumption of library services on campus.
Please follow national guidelines and restrictions as a priority. You can read the latest news and updates on broader IMI activities relating to COVID-19 here.
How to borrow books from the library
Please contact the library via email: email@example.com if you want to borrow books.
Covid-19 restrictions mean that library staff are not on campus on a full time basis. Delays in the processing of requests for books can be expected as a result of this and we ask for understanding in this regard.
Library staff will retrieve your book requests and let you know once they are available for loan and will arrange for these to be posted.
You can browse the shelves virtually here.
How to return books to the library
- You can return books by post to: Library, Irish Management Institute, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16, D16 X8C3
- Use the box returns box inside the doors at the main campus reception if you are returning books in-person
- There is no need to disinfect books before returning them, this could cause them damage
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with library staff
- Online support sessions are available