Visit our online book catalogue to search our book collection.
The library holds the largest business book collection available to organisations in Ireland. We also have a popular audio book collection. The IMI Library is not open to the public. Only current students and corporate members of the IMI may borrow books.
- The catalogue will give you the shelf number of a book which tells you where it is located. All books on a certain subject are shelved in the same area.
- If you cannot get to the campus the library will post books to you free of charge (this service is only applicable to Ireland). If you cannot return a book in person you can return it the library by post at your own expense.
- Loans may be renewed via email or telephone unless they have been requested by another library user.
- If a book you want is on loan you can place a hold on it.
- The library encourages all users to submit book suggestions.
- Any book which is not directly available from our collection can be borrowed on your behalf from another library.
- If you lose or damage a book you must let the library know. You will be charged for the replacement cost of the book. Alternatively, the library will accept a replacement copy of the same edition provided it is in good condition.